October 21, 2011

In awe of my creator...

In awe of my creator...


It's hard not to see God all around you here. I continue to find myself in awe of my creator for the work he has done. The majestic mountains that surround this place captures my vision the second I take a step out of my door. The hints of spring that surround this place shows that new life is bursting forth. This new life is evident in our own students as well. It's been a joy to get to know the students over the past couple of weeks. We have a good diverse bunch who have a heart for the nations. It's a honor to be apart of this process along with them. To see the change that is already beginning to happen in their lives in just three weeks makes me excited to see what's in store for the next two months.

The past two weeks of lectures have produced good food to chew on. We had "Destiny and Calling" with Femi and "Character and Nature of God" with Aaron this past week. Now we are getting ready for Dalton who will speak on "Life and Intimacy of Jesus." We have a good core group of speakers who really represent the body of Christ. They all have different life experiences, opinions, and gifts. But what unifies them is that they are passionate about our creator. They love the Lord and it is evident in their lives. It's so good to see the unity of the body. 



I just want to say thank you for all of the prayers and support along the way. I'm almost at full support- Amen! God continues to remain faithful and I know that I can pray already thanking him that the rest is going to come in. Praise God for his provision! If you would like to support me at all you can go to http://www.ywamoxford.org/
or you can mail checks to
Sarah Racine
49 Brookfield Drive
Fleetwood Pa 19522

If you have any questions please email me at SRacine86@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment